Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Treetop Walking and Zip Lining!

OK, so this is an off-topic post, but I wanted to share with you what I did on Saturday. Bill and I went on an Eco Adventure Tour that involved walking across 10" planks 50 feet off the ground! I must say, it was more terrifying than I expected. At the end of our walk, we were treated to a 330 foot zip line to the ground. Our tour also included a suspension bridge, a tractor ride and a visit to some of the caves in the area. The grand finale was a 1000 foot zip line ride. I literally jumped off a cliff! Unfortunately I don't have the footage to prove it, but I do have some video of Bill and I "enjoying" the first zip line. You get to hear me scream like a little girl!

If you ever have the opportunity to do such a thing, be sure to take advantage of it. It is a once in a lifetime experience and, although it was scary, we all need a good scare every once in awhile, don't you think?

2 comments: