Saturday, April 25, 2009

CreativFestival Here I Come!

Good morning everyone!

I am just having a coffee before heading out to the CreativFestival. The Spring show is much smaller than the Fall show, but I like the location better because I don't have to go into downtown Toronto. I am going to attend a couple of seminars and then shop around for awhile.

Here is my latest addition to the International RR. This is Diana's Round Robin. She sent along hand-dyed flosses to use.


Diana's RR

Next up will be Karin's RR. I will have to stitch on it tomorrow or risk falling behind.

Lately I have been seeing a lot of this little visitor in our yard. I used to see him from time to time, but I think our yard may be his favorite hang-out this year.






I'll let you all know how the CreativFestival is.

No comments:

Post a Comment